[Capdist-auditions] MopCo Youth Group Forming (Tuition-based program)

Kendle Butterworth kendlewade at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:20:07 EDT 2015

Hello,

I know I did a post earlier this week. Could I do one more before Sunday?
Thank you so much.
Kendle

*The Mop and Bucket Improv Theatre Company in Schenectady is forming
performance-based improv youth troupe for the fall season (tuition
program).* We are forming a middle school group (5th-8th grade) and a high
school group (9th-12th grade). The rehearsal schedule is below. Some
scholarships are available.

5 weeks of rehearsal, on Sundays at MopCo 309 Union Street  (Middle
school 1-2:30, High school 2:30-4)
10/4 - Rehearsal
10/11 - Rehearsal
10/18 - Rehearsal
10/25 - Rehearsal
11/1 - Rehearsal
11/8 - Public performance at Schenectady Light Opera Company

Come by Mop Co headquarters at 309 Union Street, Schenectady this Sunday
9/27 at 5pm for an informational interview and class placement. Questions?
Email Kendle Butterworth, Youth Director, at kendlewade at gmail.com We look
forward to meeting you!