[Capdist-auditions] REALLY SEEKING A FUN LOVING ACTRESS....

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Wed Sep 30 18:14:57 EDT 2015

Point of View Players is doing a staged reading" with props, costume and lights and sound for the production of 'FROM DOOR TO DOOR".  This comedy/drama depicts the lives of a grandmother/mother/daughter as they swirl through time beginning in the 1930's and ending up in 1999.  This story shows the true love and commitment of these three strong willed women and how their lives come full circle.  Potential actress will play the role of "Deborah" , the daughter of "Mary" and grand-daughter of "Bessie".  There is no memorization required, except for a few sentences here and there and definite interaction amongst each other and the audience.  We are looking for a woman between the ages of 20's to 40's.  Come join us for this fun filled stage experience.  Rehearsals are either Mon and Wed or Wed and Thursdays, we are flexible with those days.  Show dates are 11/15 and 11/16 Tech and opening night is 11/18-11/22 at 7pm right in Albany NY on Whitehall Rd.  Contact Iris at 366-6545 or via email for more information.