[Capdist-auditions] Volunteers Needed for 1st Albany Improv Festival

Albany Improv albany.ny.improv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:23:42 EDT 2016

The 1st Albany Improv Festival being held on April 23rd is in need of
volunteers!

Volunteers will sell t-shirts & raffle tickets and help streamline the
process of getting performers on the stage. The Albany Improv Festival is a
benefit for the Albany Damien Center and volunteers help ensure that we can
donate as much money as we can to this wonderful organization. Volunteers
will receive a full festival performance pass for their generosity. For
more information on the Albany Improv Festival, visit www.albanyimprov.com.
All inquiries should be sent to albany.ny.improv at gmail.com.

Albany Improv
www.albanyimprov.com