[Capdist-auditions] tenth annual helderberg theater festival call for vollinteers

ohwowed at aol.com ohwowed at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 21:36:45 EDT 2016

please post

this summer July 22nd to august 6th we will be celebration the tenth Helderberg theater festival at Indian ladder farms. the shows currently planned are William Shakespeare Romeo & Juliet and the children's production of Treasure Island. we are having a general call for volunteers in stage and set construction, props, costumes, promotion, publicity and advertising. We are having a Helderberg Theater Festival general interest meeting Wednesday  April 13 at 137 state St. in Schenectady at 7:00pm we encourage everyone interested in helping with the festival to attend. for information call ed 424-6579