[Capdist-auditions] Actors Needed!

Sarah Martinez smartinez at nyso.org
Fri Apr 8 16:34:04 EDT 2016

Hi! I hope all is well with you. I am hoping you would be willing to distribute the below opportunity to your group. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to call me at 518-936-4468. I would be very grateful for your help.

Sincerely,
Sarah Martinez
Senior Director of Development
Special Olympics New York

Ten main character actors are needed on April 27, 2016 from 9am-5pm in downtown Schenectady 433 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305, 3rd Floor. Additional extras are also needed to drop in between 10am-12pm and 1-4pm.

Special Olympics New York is looking for male and female actors from a diverse population ages 18-70. Dress is casual business attire. This is a non-paying gig for a 30 second promotional video. Lunch will be provided. Actors will be recognized and will have access and permission to use the promotional video for portfolio. The setting is an in an office environment. Humor and wit is necessary. Please email head shot or "selfie" to jframe at nyso.org<mailto:jframe at nyso.org> by April 20.