[Capdist-auditions] Consortium Actors' SCHOOL OF ROCK widens Search for males ages 9-18 (Tuition-based program)

ConsortiumActors consortiumactors at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 12:46:44 EDT 2016

> Get Ready to ROCK!!  <>
> SCHOOL OF ROCK <>
>
> Call for Male Actors, Singers and Musicians aged 9-18 yrs old!
>
> ALL PERFORMERS AND PIT MUSICIANS UNDER AGE 19!!

Searching for:

Boy Actors and Keyboard/Guitarists ages 9-14 yrs old for School of Rock Band

High School - College Freshman Guys Guitarists and Drummers (NO Vacancy) and Actors for Roles of Dads/Teachers- Both SINGING and NON-SINGING Roles!

Contact ConsortiumActors at gmail.com to schedule an Audition!