[Capdist-auditions] Mopco Improv Classes in May (fee required)

Kyra Teis kyra at mopco.org
Thu Apr 14 11:07:55 EDT 2016

Mopco May Improv Class Schedule

Email: michaelburns at mopco.org <mailto:michaelburns at mopco.org>
Phone: 518-248-7430
Location: Classes held at 309 Union St., Schenectady, NY, 12309
Website: http://www.mopco.org/class-calendar/ <http://www.mopco.org/class-calendar/>
Improv 101: May 2, 7-9 PM. One session. Beginner level. $25.
Fundamentals, Character: Begins May 4, 7-9 PM. Runs weekly for four sessions. Prerequisite is Improv 101. $100.
Improv Jam: May 21, 8-10 PM. Kind of a show, kind of a class, kind of a party. Come play improv games and have fun. All levels. $5 or bring something yummy to share.

The Mop & Bucket Co. performs every Friday night at The Underground at Proctors. We do upbeat shows for corporations, schools and private events. We work in tandem with our global corporate training wing, Koppett.

michaelburns at mopco.org <mailto:michaelburns at mopco.org>
(518) 248-7430

-END-

Kyra Teis
Cheerleader-in-Chief & Project Tire-Kicker
(518) 312-3879
kyra at mopco.org <mailto:kyra at mopco.org>
www.mopco.org <http://www.mopco.org/>