[Capdist-auditions] Seeking New Space

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 09:33:01 EDT 2016

Hello friends and family of Debuts Theater! It is with a heavy heart that I announce our location at 40 North Russell Road will be closing as of April 30. (This may seem like short notice, but we only found out ourselves March 31!) With no warning, the owner of the building has sold it and served eviction notices to all the tenets. We are shocked and saddened by this. Debuts has occupied the space for the last 12 years and although it wasn't paradise, it was home. Let the record show, Debuts is not closing and will be moving to a new location! Where? We don't know yet, but that won't keep us down! We are actively seeking a new home. We have a temporary location to work out of, but look forward to moving into a new home in the months to come. If you or someone you know has any suggestions of a new venue, please feel free to contact me at: Debutstheaterco at yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you guys may have! Have a great day! =)
~Jason Ford