[Capdist-auditions] Model / Actor/ Actress needed for Wearable Tech Video

Kathleen McDermott mcderk3 at rpi.edu
Mon Apr 25 18:24:17 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm an artist, I make playful wearable tech pieces and I document them in
short videos which I put online. One of my previous videos went semi-viral,
with over 330,000 views on Vimeo, and was picked up by Huff Post, Wall
Street Journal, Daily Mail and More. https://vimeo.com/94218378

I'm working on a new piece, which will emit a cloud of fog when the wearer
is feeling stressed. I plan to shoot it in downtown Troy.

-The shoot will probably take 3 hours max, sometime in first week of May
-Would prefer to feature a model/actor/actress of color.
-It is a dress, but I am open to having a man wear it.
-Max dress size would be woman's 12, (sorry!) because of how my electronics
are wired.
-Compensation can be negotiated, though I can't offer as much as a normal
production.

Please email me at info.kthartic at gmail.com if you are interested! Would
like to choose someone within next few days so I can finish the tailoring.

Thanks,

Kathleen