[Capdist-auditions] Improv accompanist

Michael Burns michaelburns57 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:03:44 EDT 2016

The Mop & Bucket Co. improv troupe is expanding, and we are looking for another accompanist.

We need a keyboardist with a broad range of abilities, including the ability to compose and perform on the spot, with one or more vocal collaborators. We improvise songs in our shows, including the music—that is, we don’t make up words to known melodies.

In addition, underscoring scenes and providing various stings, ruffles, flourishes, and so forth is part of the job.

Gigs are paid, but we cannot pay for rehearsals at this time.

The ideal candidate: a brilliant musician with an innate understanding of improvisation.

Please contact michaelburns at mopco.org <mailto:michaelburns at mopco.org> to talk about an audition.

Michael Burns
michaelburns57 at gmail.com
(518)248-7430