[Capdist-auditions] DO YOU NEED FLATS?

Daniel A Swalec swalecda at me.com
Mon Aug 8 10:43:39 EDT 2016

I have some that have been stored in my garage for a few years, and need to not anymore.  8 various sized, 1x4 framing muslin covered and painted, some with stenciled with a damask pattern.  Random bracing and jacks included.  An image of their original (and only) use is attached. (signage & photography gear not included)

FREE pickup in East Greenbush.  You bring a truck (pickup truck will suffice) I will even help you load it.  MUST go this week, or into a dumpster they will go.

—D

Daniel A. Swalec | ETCP Certified Entertainment Electrician
swalecda at mac.com   |  (m) 586.201.2458   |   dswalec.com <http://dswalec.com/>