[Capdist-auditions] My mistake, please repost

Jay Towne townejay at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 20:58:02 EDT 2016

MY MISTAKE!

This should have read: August 27th, not September 27th!
Seeking to cast roles in Minutiae, a serial radio drama based in Amsterdam, NY. I am looking for actors to fill the roles of Rachel Lavigne, 25, a library technician, and an understudy for the role of Jackson McDonald, 65, the African-American patriarch of the McDonald family. Both are main roles.Also, looking for understudy’s for all roles. Please attend the audition, scheduled for Saturday, August 27th from 12:00 – 3:00 pm, Amsterdam United Methodist Church, 347 Golf Course Rd., Amsterdam, NY, 12010. Your reading will comprise a section of one of my episodes and a reading of your choosing. Minutiae is a modern moral fable, told in installments of 30 minutes each, performed and recorded in front of a live audience and broadcast for the Mohawk Valley, Schenectady, Albany area, on WCSS 1490 AM beginning in January 2017.  Our upcoming performance schedule is: Sat., September 24th, 2016 – Episode 3 March 2017 – Date/Time TBD   Episodes 4 & 5        May 2017    - Date/Time TBD     Episodes 6 & 7All performances are in Amsterdam. Thank you for your time.  Contact:Jay Towne518-627-4628518-496-2707townejay at yahoo.com