[Capdist-auditions] NEED EXPERIENCED ADVERTISER

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Mon Aug 22 09:03:32 EDT 2016

We are putting on a production in September in Albany New York.  We are MAGICAL STAGE ACTING TROUPE, and we are looking for someone who has experience in doing advertising/publicity.  This is a paid position, will discuss your fees when you contact 366-6545 or via email.  Ask for Iris.  Our show dates, BTW, are 9/23-9/25 and we'd like to get the word out at least 3 weeks in advance.  Looking forward to hearing from you!