[Capdist-auditions] Need Actors for EMS Drill

scems scems at skidmore.edu
Tue Aug 23 12:28:04 EDT 2016

Skidmore College Emergency Medical Services is running an active shooter incident EMS response drill on Saturday, September 3rd from 1-5 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://11> at Skidmore College. We are in need of patient actors! I am writing to ask if you would volunteer for all or part of the time. Patient actors provide a realistic and intense training experience for our providers, and it's a lot of fun. Anyone interested should email scems at skidmore.edu<mailto:scems at skidmore.edu>. Thank you!