[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Lysistrata

j kimlicko hurleyj245 at strose.edu
Wed Aug 31 08:14:19 EDT 2016

NorthEast Theatre Ensemble is holding auditions for Aristophanes’ LYSISTRATA, a fast-paced, sexy comedy as relevant today as it was when it was written!! We are using the more modern Giovanni Felipe adaptation.

Directed by Janet Hurley Kimlicko

Aristophanes’ LYSISTRATA, a fast-paced, sexy comedy about a group of women who, in an effort to end years of war in Greece, must finally resort to their most desperate act- a sex strike! Giovanni Felipe's adaptation is fun, raunchy, and incredibly modern!!!!  What’s not to love?

We are seeking 2-3 M/F   19 and up to play multiple roles

September 14 & 15 --– 5-8 p.m.

Please contact Janet at NorthEastTheatreEnsemble at gmail.com for an appointment (Even if you cannot make these dates, we can arrange something else)

Auditions held at Steamer No 10 Theatre
Steamer No 10 Theatre
500 Western Ave
Albany, NY

Production Dates
October 21, 22, 23 –28, 29, 30
November 4, 5, 6

 Sides will be provided at the audition, please bring a headshot and resume and familiarize yourselves with the script

Sent from Mail for Windows 10