[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call for After Oil Series Pilot

Shailyn Jessica afteroilwebseries at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:19:50 EDT 2016

Hello,

We are Shailyn Cotten and Jessica Naftaly, thesis film students at the
School of Visual Arts.  We are shooting a short film/pilot episode for an
online miniseries called AFTER OIL, a mystery/dystopian that takes place in
the Appalachians.  Principal photography begins October 1st to October 7th.

We are looking to fill five roles.  Speaking roles are indicated with an
*.  The available parts are as follows:

[ROSEMARIE DUNLAP] [African -American] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 36-50]

[TUCKER UNDERWOOD][African-American][GENDER: MALE][AGE: 14-17]

[JERRY GANNON] [Caucasian][GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 40-50]

[ALAN DONAHUE][Caucasian] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 30-40]*

[NORMAN SIMPKINS] [Caucasian][GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 40-45]*

If you would like to audition for any of these roles, please email
afteroilwebseries at gmail.com for sides and instructions on how to send in a
video audition, or visit afteroilseries.com to see all the work that has
been done on the project so far.

Best,

Shailyn Cotten and Jessica Naftaly