[Capdist-auditions] YAG December Vacation week program fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:28:09 EST 2016

Young Actors Guild will once again be holding vacation week programs both
in December and February.  The one-week programs focus on Acting skills
through improvisation, scene writing, creative movement and culminate in
small scale presentations for parents and friends on the last day of the
program.  Deadline for registration is December 11.  We must have at least
10 participants to hold the program and we will notify parents by the 10th
if we find we cannot hold the program.  All fees will be reimbursed in the
case that we are unable to hold the program. Please let us know your
preference for Troy or  The Egg when you fill out the form.
Hope to see you there!  If you have any questions please contact Mary at
bestyagever at gmail.com. Registration form is attached for your convenience.
youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org