[Capdist-auditions] BIG FISH Auditions

A Jessup ajessup at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 23:41:00 EST 2016

BIG FISH AUDITIONS: Galway Players, in collaboration with Galway High Drama,
announces auditions for their 50th Anniversary Production, Big Fish.  This
will be a celebration of 50 years of the performing arts in our community.

Auditions for adults will be held Sunday January 8, 2017 1:00PM at the
Galway High School Auditorium. Please arrive at 12:30 to sign in and park
behind the school/tennis courts entering the back of the building in the
door noted.  Performance Dates April 7-9, 2017.

No preparation is necessary.  Music from the show will be provided and used
for auditions. Accompanist will be provided. No acapella singing.  Sides
will be provided for readings.
Additionally, we are also looking for experienced female tap dancers age
17+, so dance auditions will also take place.  We are also looking for
experienced jugglers, unicycle riders, a person who can walk on stilts, and
gymnasts who can perform cartwheels in the circus scene. These folks can be
cast as extras in additional scenes if they so desire, or their
participation can be limited to the specific scene and the finale. Please
come prepared to show off your skills.

Call backs will be held on Tuesday January 10 if necessary.

Please download the audition form from our website www.galwayplayers.org and
bring completed form with you to facilitate sign in.

Anyone with questions can contact the director, Anne Valente, via e mail
(stevalente at msn.com)

Rehearsals will be held on Sundays from 1:00pm - 6:00pm
January 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12, 19, 26, April 2

Tuesdays from 6:00pm-8:00pm: January 17, 24, 31, February 7, 21, 28 (no
rehearsal on Valentine's Day), March 7, 14, 21, 28

Dress rehearsals / tech week - Sunday 4/2, 2-6, Monday 4/3, - 5 pm, Tuesday
4/4, - 5 pm, Wednesday 4/5, - 6:30pm

Performance Dates - cast call 1.5 hours before show time
Friday April 7
Saturday April 8
Sunday April 9

---