[Capdist-auditions] Great Christmas Gift - Young Actors Guild! ---fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:50:27 EST 2016

There is still time to give a program of the Young Actors Guild as a
Christmas Gift.  Whether it is our February Break one-week camp, our 10
week Spring Performing Arts Program, or a summer one week or 5 week
program, we can send you a certificate to give as a Christmas Gift!  Just
email your request to bestyagever at gmail.com.  Summer registration forms
will be available next week, but certificates can still be sent out.  Give
the gift of creative growth and exploration today!