[Capdist-auditions] Openings still available for February Break at YAG - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:59:09 EST 2016

The Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration for our SPRING
and SUMMER programs!  For our Spring program Students attend classes on
Saturday mornings from 9:30 - 12:30 and then rehearse for  a full scale
professionally produced production.   Our Spring program will culminate in
a full scale professionally produced production for all students!
We will also have vacation one week programs in both February and in April
which will be held in our Troy Space at 1915 5th Avenue.  Our February
break we will have  an emphasis on Musical Theater, teaching skills and
preparing for a small presentation on the final day.  We will also help to
develop audition skills for our interested students, to help prepare them
for future college auditions.
We will also once again be holding our Summer Programs at the RPI Playhouse
on the RPI Campus in Troy NY.  There will be one week programs in June and
August and of course our very popular 5 week program which will run from
July 5 - August 5.  Come be a part of a 27 year tradition of creative
educational excellence and fun, at one of the longest running Children's
Performing Arts Program in the Area!  Now in our 26th Year teaching the art
of life through Theater.  Spots will fill up fast so register today!
Registration forms are  attached or go to our webpage at
youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org under registration forms!