[Capdist-auditions] Mopco Improv Youth Class Begins Feb 28 (fee required)

Kyra Teis kyra at mopco.org
Sun Feb 14 02:52:58 EST 2016

For Immediate Release

Contact: Kyra Teis
kyra at mopco.org
518-577-6726

Mopco Youth Class Starts February 28: Register Now

Who: The Mop & Bucket Improv Co.
What: Mopco Youth Class
When: Sunday, February 28, 1 PM
Fee: $150
How to register:  <http://www.mopco.org/>http://www.mopco.org/youth/ <http://www.mopco.org/youth/>
Where: Mopco Studio, 309 Union St. Schenectady, NY 12305
Description: Our innovative Mopco Youth Program is a blast! For students ages 10 - 17, our youth groups work with professional improvisers to learn and build improv skills. Improv classes are not just for "theater kids." Flexing the improv muscles is great for: collaboration, communication, out-of-the-box thinking, and creative risk-taking. You could say we're prepping the next generation's power leaders...or just having some ding dang jolly fun. Five sessions, ending in a public show. Visit web site for dates, videos, and more info.

Please don’t wait to register - we’re filling up fast!

Kyra Teis
Mopco Marketing & Project Coordinator
kyra at mopco.org <mailto:kyra at mopco.org>
www.mopco.org <http://www.mopco.org/>