[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: [V-Day Albany 2016] Audition Announcement - The Vagina Monologues & A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer

Jeremy Ward jrward5178 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:07:50 EST 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We are happy to announce that this year J.A.M. Productions will be
presenting two productions – The Vagina Monologues and A Memory, A
Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer for V-Day Albany 2016.  All proceeds will
benefit Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood.  Auditions are *MONDAY – JANUARY
4, 2016 at 7:00 PM*.  Auditions will take place at Café 217 – 12 ½ Delaware
Avenue, Albany.  We will have sides for anyone wishing to audition.  We
encourage all gender identities, ages, races, sizes and skill levels to
audition.

*The Vagina Monologues*

   -

   Rehearsal Dates:  January 11, 18, 25, February 1 & 8, 2016
   -

   Performance Dates: February 14, 15 & 16, 2016
   -

   Parts available for:  Those identifying as women, there are no roles for
   men.

*A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant & A Prayer*

   -

   Rehearsal Dates:  January 12, 19, 26, February 2 & 9, 2016 (Tentative)
   -

   Performance Dates: February
   ​ 19 & 20, 2016​
   ​

   -

   Parts available for:  All gender identities

J.A.M. Productions is the only community based group presenting V-Day
Albany 2016.  To date we have given away approx. $ 16,000 to local area
groups looking to stop the violence against women including Upper Hudson
Planned Parenthood and Holding Our Own/The Women’s Building.  2017 will
make the 10th year that we have presented and we are looking for prior
vagina warriors who have participated with V-Day Albany to provide vagina
artwork (2D only) or testimonials on why V-Day is important  to them and
how being involved in V-Day Albany has impacted their lives.  Please
forward your art work, testimonials and questions to Jeremy Ward at
jrward178 at gmail.com

Thank you.

--

Sincerely,