[Capdist-auditions] GHENT PLAYHOUSE seeking young talent with sewing and costume design skills

Linda Murawski lindam4gph at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 07:07:40 EST 2016

The Ghent Playhouse is seeking kids and young adults with sewing and/or
designing skills, to join its Costuming Team.

We are a community theater company located off County Route 66 in Ghent,
New York, looking for production team volunteers to assist with designing
and sewing costumes for upcoming productions.  If you have the skills and a
desire to take them to the next level, come work with our team.  Contact
the Ghent Playhouse at ghentplayhouse at fairpoint.net.

For more information about our company, visit our website at
www.ghentplayhouse.org.

--
Linda Murawski, Office Manager & Publicity person for The Ghent
Playhouse