[Capdist-auditions] ACTING CLASS with Patrick White (Fee Required)

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:12:36 EST 2016

*Acting Class with Patrick White*

Get your drama onstage!
All levels welcome to work on exercises, monologues, audition prep and
scene study with one of the area's busiest actors and directors. Class
meets every Saturday morning 10:30-1:30 at The Albany Masonic Hall in
downtown Albany.
Join at any time and get on your feet and do something, get your courage
up, work on your favorite play and have the best time challenging yourself
and playing with others. $240. for 8 classes. Make this the year you act on
your dreams.

You need to be seen. You need to be heard. You need to be believed.

white.patrick1963 at gmail.com

"I want to thank you for a great experience.  You have helped me to
re-focus and remember why I find acting and the theatre so enjoyable.  This
class has helped me to gain the confidence needed to go on auditions again.
I had been away so long that I was uncertain of myself.  I felt rocky and
rusty.  I was afraid. Your kindness and positive encouragement and
professionalism is a wonderful example to all of your students."- Kathleen
Reilly

"I was in Patrick's charter class last fall and that gave me the confidence
to go ahead and audition anywhere. It helped me a tremendous amount."-John
Sutton The Gazette 8/27/15