[Capdist-auditions] Experienced improvisers with daytime availability (paid)

Michael Burns michaelburns57 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:18:57 EST 2016

The Mop & Bucket Co. improv theatre is looking for skilled, experienced improvisers with daytime availability for occasional paid work.

We perform school shows and workshops at Capital Region schools, for kids ranging in age from kindergarten through high school.  Again, these gigs are not regular, though they are increasing in number as we up our marketing efforts. We usually pay $50 for a two hour (plus or minus) time commitment. We would ask anyone we cast to attend a couple of rehearsals (unpaid) Improvisers who we cast for daytime work would be offered free tuition for our improv classes (taught in the evening.) Experience leading improv classes or workshops with kids a big plus.

If you have actual improv experience, preferably performing for young audiences, please contact Michael Burns to set up an interview/audition. michaelburns at mopco.org

Michael Burns
michaelburns57 at gmail.com
(518)248-7430