[Capdist-auditions] Blue Horse Rep Acting classes- Fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Fri Jan 22 10:14:00 EST 2016

Join the Blue Horse Community!
.
Our students are working everywhere in theatre, film and television.

www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>

The Capital District's Premier Acting Studio

​

 Professional ongoing adult acting classes at
The Theatre Institute at Sage College.

Beginners-advanced students welcomed.
Every Monday night at 6pm at The Theatre Institute at Sage College.

8 week ongoing classes. You design your 8 week schedule to fit your needs.
Each class is 3 1/2 hours long and every actor works each week. Scene study
and method based technique class. Student showcases 4 times a year and
master classes in film acting, Shakespeare and much more. Two one hour
private Skype sessions included in tuition cost. Ideal for audition
preparation.

Here is a link to our latest showcase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJWa2E6XCc&feature=youtu.be

Call or email for more information 845 721-2493
Loralee at bluehorserep.com

www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>

​
​*“The Blue Horse Repertory Company's class, "Discover the Actor Inside,"
is a wonderful complement to Sage's established theater offerings for
children, students, and would-be professionals as it is open to adults of
all ages regardless of skills, experience, or ambitions.  As a retired Sage
faculty member, I am proud that my college is offering a course like this
that enhances Sage's reputation in the community. The presentation skills
honed in this class are valuable in many life situations outside of
acting.  In addition, the supportive, non-threatening environment allows
each person the opportunity to discover new talents and even reinvent
themselves if they choose. Lora Lee is an excellent teacher who creates a
classroom environment where each student finds the courage to take on new
challenges in ways they never dreamed possible.  *

*As you can tell, I leave this class wanting to shout "Bravo" and "Encore."*

*-Judy Landers*

*“The acting class I took with Lora Lee was the most enlightening, and
challenging episodes in self-discovery that I have ever experienced. It was
truly a transformative episode, that gave me the both the confidence to
begin overcoming innate chronic self-consciousness, and brought out
long-suppressed and creative self-expression.  *

*And also skills, attitudes, and motivation to pursue continue beyond my
first tenuous 'baby steps' into creative self-expression.“  *

*-Michael Doraby*

*"Lora Lee taught me how to be a better actor by guiding me to examine
parts of myself that were just below the surface, but below my sight line.
I am forever grateful. Lora Lee teaches the fundamentals of several
different acting techniques, catering to each students weaknesses and
strengths. But she does so much more than that. She creates a safe haven, a
network of actors supporting and lifting each other up. She teaches us
about the business side of acting as well, training, often times in subtle
ways, how to survive as an actor. "*

*  - Dave Cerutti*

*“I knew from the first night of class that I was in great company. Lora
Lee's energy, dedication, patience and passion, helps to draw out my inner
actor. I love the kind, fun and supportive group of students in the class.
I feel very fortunate to have this resource in the Capital District.”*

*-Monica Brady*

*“LoraLee is not only a great instructor and actress, but she has given me
the inspiration and the confidence that I need to be an actress.  Her
extensive experience as an actress, director, producer and instructor has
helped me immensely in my auditions and film work.”*

*-Gina Sidway*

* Lora  Lee creates the environment for serious scene study. She has
encouraged me to push the boundries of my acting and choice of roles.” *

*-Kate Gulliver*

*" The Blue Horse Adult Acting School with Lora Lee Ecobelli creates a
unique and encouraging learning environment for all actors, no matter how
experienced they are. Lora Lee teaches a wide variety of acting techniques
and methods allowing each student to expand their existing acting range
and, thus, become more versatile. Class format is constantly evolving and
changing in order to incorporate the most challenging aspects of acting
that students will encounter on real live auditions - including cold reads,
on-camera work, improvisations, and much more! Attending several 8-week
course sessions was the best decision I've ever made for my acting career!
Just in a short one-year time frame I've been cast in more than 12 films,
music videos, and commercials. Lora Lee helped me to become more confident,
versatile, and daring actress, who's not afraid to take on any acting
challenges - and all of that, definitely, translates into a lot of
successful auditions and new acting project for me!"*

*- Olga Bogdanova*

www.Bluehorserepertory.com