[Capdist-auditions] CHICAGO, THE MUSICAL - looking for featured male dancers

Stephen Sanborn lopez1231 at fairpoint.net
Mon Jan 25 09:50:09 EST 2016

A fully-staged, full-orchestra production of CHICAGO is coming to the
capital district in late-April 2016.  The Two Of Us Productions, the award
winning production company, is proud to present this classic Bob Fosse
musical, with music & book by John Kander and Fred Ebb.  Please go to o
www.TheTwoOfUs:roductions.org <http://www.TheTwoOfUs:roductions.org>   to
see some photos & hear music clips from our recent productions.

We are looking for featured male dancers to complete our cast.  So, if
you've ever wanted to be part of this exciting show, and to be part of a
full-orchestra production, this is your opportunity!

Don't miss it!  Call the director today at 518-329-6293 for information and
an audition appointment.