[Capdist-auditions] SCCC Theatre is seeking actors for its spring production

Emily DiCarlo emrosedicarlo1268 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:09:14 EST 2016

SCCC Theatre Presents ALIENATION directed by Jonathan Beller

SCCC Theatre Department is looking for male and female actors for its
spring production, ALIENATION by Jonathan Beller. Inspired by 1950s science
fiction films, local stories of UFO sightings, and age-old Alien conspiracy
theories, this play follows a gaggle of characters who are caught somewhere
between fact and fantasy, desperately looking far outside themselves for
proof that life exists. Alienation is a funny and moving theatrical ride
into one of the most extraordinary and provocative subjects of our time. We
are seeking guest artists who appear to be between the ages of 18-30 who
can dance and/or act to potentially fill several roles in this original
ensemble-based piece.

Show dates will be April 29th, April 30th, May 5th, May 6th, and May 7th.
We rehearse Monday-Thursday from 6-10pm at the Proctors Hearst Education
Center (located downstairs by the Proctors ticket office).

For more information please contact Emily DiCarlo at dicarler at sunysccc.edu.