[Capdist-auditions] Music Associate opportunity

Jane ONeill jane at sourcerx.com
Sat Jan 30 12:33:09 EST 2016

Hello,

We would like to post the following job opportunity on Capital District Auditions.   If there are questions, please contact me. Thanks

Jane

First UMC of Delmar is seeking an experienced accompanist with conducting skills to join our well established music program as a part-time music associate ( 15 hrs/wk). Candidates must be available for Thursday evening rehearsal and Sunday morning worship September through the first week of June.  The position includes weekly rehearsals with the adult choir, directing the hand bell choir and periodic rehearsals with other choirs. Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications.  There is a generous vacation schedule, opportunities for professional growth and private teaching. The position is currently open. Interested candidates should send a resume to Jane O'Neill at jane at sourcerx.com

Jane O'Neill