[Capdist-auditions] chorus for 'Otello' at Phoenicia Int. Festival of the Voice

Louis Otey louisotey at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:31:00 EDT 2016

Dear Potential Otello Chorus Members,  I was slightly mis-informed when I posted the times for the Otello chorus rehearsals for the Phoenicia Int. Festival of the Voice.  Rehearsals will take place from 6-8:30pm - NOT from 7-9:30.    So, rehearsals are starting tonight (plus July 13, 19-20 and 26-27) at the Kleinart Art Gallery at 34 Tinker St.,  Woodstock, NY, from 6-8:30 pm. I will announce the time for the Aug. 3 rehearsal in Phoenicia shortly. And the dress rehearsal is on Aug. 4 at 2:30 pm.....performance Aug. 6 at 8pm.   So grateful for all of the interest.It's going to be in incredible.Louis OteyArtistic DirectorThe Phoenicia Int. Festival of the Voice