[Capdist-auditions] Haunt Actor Audtions - Paid Position with incentives & bonuses

EVILDAN evildan at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 12 13:20:08 EDT 2016

Haunt actor auditions will be held Thursday, July 14th at Liberty Ridge Farm from 6 - 9PM.
This is for their haunted attraction "NIGHTMARES at Liberty Ridge Farm." New name. New scares. New nightmares.
We are looking for actors to fill speaking as well as non-speaking roles. So if you have a bit of stage fright or this is your first time trying out for something like this, chances are we can find a spot for you!!!
We haunt Fridays and Saturdays in Oct. We haunt the Sunday before Columbus Day. We are OFF on Halloween Day. So feel free to plan and attend your own Halloween events
This is a paid position.There is an attendance bonus as well as fringe benefits. We supply costumes and have in house make up artists.
There are some major changes in 2 of the haunts from last year. MAJOR CHANGES!!!We're looking to be the #1 haunted the attraction in the capital region. Come out and be part of the legacy, be part of the fun...and get paid for doing it.
Liberty Ridge Farm, 29 Bevis Rd, Schaghticoke, NY 12154
Park in the lot to the left and come into the big barn/house on the right. Enter through the second door on the right. If you can't make it this Thursday but would still like to be part of the team, call (518) 664-1515 and let them know you're interested.