[Capdist-auditions] Open Tech Call for "City of Angels"

Michael Ciaravella mciaravella at troycivic.org
Wed Jul 20 14:43:20 EDT 2016

Open Tech Call for "City of Angels"

The Troy Civic Theatre Company is currently placing an open call for all technical team positions for our upcoming Season Five musical, "City of Angels."

Production: City of Angles
Location: The James L. Meader Theater at Russell Sage College, Troy NY
Director: Joe Phillips
Show Dates: November 10th - 7:30pm, 11th - 7:30pm, 12 - 2:00pm and 7:30pm, 13th - 2:00pm

Currently Seeking the following Production Team Positions:

Set Designer
Master Carpenter
Sound Designer
Lights Designer
Master Electrician
Costume Designer
Hair/Makeup Designer (Must be available for the show nights)
Props Master
Publicity Manager

Currently Seeking Run Crew:

Sound A1 (Board Operator)
Sound A2 (Mic Handler)
Lights Operator
Back Stage Run Crew
Wardrobe Crew

All are welcome to apply, regardless of experience. Also, if you have always been interested in trying a new role in the theater, each of our designers can always use assistants, allowing for the opportunity for you to learn a new role first-hand.

If you would like to submit for one of the above positions, please send an emailed letter of interest to TD at troycivic.org<mailto:TD at troycivic.org>. (Theatrical Resumes are always appreciated, but not required.)

Please forward any questions to TD at troycivic.org<mailto:TD at troycivic.org>, or our general information email, info at troycivic.org<mailto:info at troycivic.org>.

-
Jim Holmes
Treasurer & Co-Technical Director