[Capdist-auditions] SLOC Annie Get Your Gun Additional Cast Call Ensemble

Kimberly R kimberly1011 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:46:14 EDT 2016

Have you ever wanted to be
on stage?  Have you ever wanted to be
in a musical?Looking for a FUN show with
GREAT people? Travel to the late 1800s and
join Annie Oakley, Frank Butler, Buffalo Bill and Chief Sitting Bull in their
Wild West extravaganza! Schenectady
Light Opera Company is seeking additional ensemble members, preferably ages
20-30, for the first production of our 90th Anniversary
season: Irving Berlin's "Annie Get Your Gun." All ethnicities are
welcome including Native Americans.  Men and women welcome. Some featured acting parts
with minimal to no singing.  Looking to round out our
Cowboy Trio and will consider cameo appearances for these parts. We are also looking for
someone for hair and make-up! Contact us if interested or
stop by SLOC M, W, F at 6:30 pm and Sundays 2:00 pm Director:  Sky Vogel,
at skyvogel at aol.comProducer:  Kimberly Reilly, at Kimberly.j.reilly at gmail.com