[Capdist-auditions] Minutiae Audition

Jay Towne townejay at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 11:37:58 EDT 2016

 Understudy’s needed for newradio drama, Minutiae, by Jay Towne. Minutiae is a serial radio drama, set andproduced in Amsterdam, NY, exploring themes of grief, mental illness,Alzheimers, race relations and faith. Thisis an opportunity to join our ensemble cast in a support role and be a part ofan old and new movement of dynamic theatrical expression.  I have an ambitious production schedule of sixepisodes a year with only one day required of you, every two months. I am looking for voice actors of anyexperience level to understudy all main roles in the production, including: Jason McDonald, 27, Bi-racialson, deceased, main character                                   Jackson McDonald, 65,African-American father Miriam McDonald, 62, mother,former nun Margaret McDonald, 27,Bi-racial daughter               Rachel Lavigne, 25, librarytechnician Richard Crewson, 39, Rachel’sboyfriend, career criminal Mark Ingraham, 32, caregiver,possible murderer                             Detective Fox, 45, Detectivein charge of investigating a murder Narrator These are support positionsand are non-paying.For phone audition prepare a30 second reading. For more info, call:518-627-4628518-496-2707Or email at  townejay at yahoo.com