[Capdist-auditions] Fee $300.00 per camper

Barbara Mangino mbarb918 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:17:07 EDT 2016

Schenectady Theater for Children 2016 Summer Camp
August 22 thru September 2, 2016
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Ages 8 to 14
Cost: $300/camper Space is limited

If you like to act....here's your chance. If you would like to find out how
to operate stage lighting, scenery, or sound equipment...you can!
Schenectady Theater for Children is happy to announce that our campers will
be performing...."A Little Grimm."  Our own original adaptation with a
modern twist of several fairy tale classics.  Our two-week camp will
provide plenty of opportunity for young actors to express themselves
creatively as they explore the magical world of talking animals, candy
houses, and the "Real Housewives of Billie Goats' Gruff".
For more information call:
Criss Macaione at 518-312-6883
or go to QMOGM at aol.com