[Capdist-auditions] FEE REQUIRED Professional Headshot Shoot

Yvonne Hulbert yvonneperryh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:30:58 EDT 2016

HEADSHOT SHOOT with Professional Photographer Dino Petrocelli
Produced by Yvonne Perry
Hair and Make-Up by Jennifer McCarthy

Performer Headshots are very specific. . . want yours done right, but can't pay NYC prices?
Start your career on the right foot, with a great headshot!

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
at the Photography Studio of Dino Petrocelli
872 Albany-Shaker Rd.
Latham, NY  (Near the Albany Airport)
Limited  appointment times available, hurry!

What you get:
A half/hour make-up session with professional make-up artist Jennifer McCarthy
http://truegracemakeup.format.com <http://truegracemakeup.format.com/>

A half/hour shoot with professional photographer Dino Petrocelli.
http://dinopetrocelliphoto.com/commercial/headshots/ <http://dinopetrocelliphoto.com/commercial/headshots/>

On-site over-sight by professional actress and educator Yvonne Perry
http://yvonneperry.com/ <http://yvonneperry.com/>

Some samples of our work on Dino's website.  Go to the "Commercial" tab, and then click on "Headshots".  Or just use the link above.

After the shoot:
A DVD with the top 50-60 shots from your shoot.  Yours to keep.
After you select your two favorite photos, you also get:
A DVD with two photos professionally retouched, framed, and sized, with your name on the border. . . ready to reproduce with no further editing required.   Yes – yours to keep.
Two prints, one each of your favorite shots.

Use your DVDs to market yourself with 8x10s, postcards, business cards, stationery and website usage!
This is a photo shoot designed specifically for actors and their marketing needs.  This is not a modeling or “print” shoot.  This creative team has years of experience utilizing the most current industry trends. . . all focused on getting you the best headshot ever!
COST:  Only $240!

Please contact Yvonne at:  yvonneperryh at gmail.com <mailto:yvonneperryh at gmail.com> to see if there is an appointment time available for you.  We will be scheduling in the late afternoon and early evening in order to accommodate the most actors.
Feel free to pass the word around. . . but you must contact me with your interest.