[Capdist-auditions] Murder Mystery Opportunities with The Two Of Us Productions

Sanborn, Stephen D (GE Global Research, US) sanborn at ge.com
Wed Jun 29 13:25:28 EDT 2016

Do you relish performing to enthusiastic audiences and the opportunity for some audience interaction along the way?
Then we would like to work with you on our summer murder mystery series!

The Two Of Productions, the award winning production company based in Copake NY, is pleased to announce openings for enthusiastic actors to join our murder mystery troupe.

*         UPCOMING PERFORMANCES

o   July 29th 2016

o   August 26th, 2016

o   October 22nd, 2016

*         WHERE: We perform at a variety of local venues.  The 3 listed performances will be on the cruise ship MARIKA, sailing from Hudson NY.

*         HOW TO AUDITION:  Call the director at (518) 329-6293

*         INFORMATION:  visit www.TheTwoofusProductions.org & click on "Murder Mystery Evenings"