[Capdist-auditions] Disney's Little Mermaid at YAG this summer -Register today! Fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:55:09 EST 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

The Young Actors Guild will be doing Disney's Little Mermaid this summer!
We will once again be holding our Summer Programs at the RPI Playhouse on
the RPI Campus in Troy NY.  There will be one week programs in June and
August and of course our very popular 5 week program which will run from
July 5 - August 5.
REGISTER BY APRIL 30 AND SAVE ON THE PRICE FOR OUR 5 WEEK PROGRAM!

Come be a part of a 27 year tradition of creative educational excellence
and fun, at one of the longest running Children's Performing Arts Program
in the Area!  Now in our 27th Year teaching the art of life through
Theater.  Spots will fill up fast so register today!
The Young Actors Guild is also still accepting registration for our SPRING
programs!  We have a few opening for the Childrens Choir for Joseph and the
Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, which runs from now to May.  For our Spring
program Students attend classes on Saturday mornings from 9:30 - 12:30 and
then rehearse for  a full scale professionally produced production.  Still
time to register for Children ages 6 - 12.  If interested in registering
for Joseph please email bestyagever at gmail.com.

We will also have a vacation one week program in April which will be held
in our Troy Space at 1915 5th Avenue.

Registration forms are  attached or go to our webpage at
youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org under registration forms!