[Capdist-auditions] press release/Town Players/ April 4&5

Laura G devster7 at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 10:02:53 EDT 2016

Town Players of Pittsfield is holding auditions at the Whitney Center for the Arts, 42 Wendell Avenue,  for a fully staged production of "Love, Loss and What I Wore" by Nora and Delia Ephron, directed by Melanie Rivers. The play is based on the book by Ilene Beckerman.

Love, Loss, and What I Wore deals with memorable moments, happy and sad, in a woman's life and the clothes that were part of those times.  It is organized as a series of monologues and uses a rotating cast of five principal women. Needed are women, ages 30 to 55, to play characters from 5 to 70 years old.

Auditions start at 6:30pm. Sides from the play will be provided.