[Capdist-auditions] Audition Workshop

Delray Agnes delsong at icloud.com
Wed Mar 30 09:07:18 EDT 2016

FREE Audition Workshop on Saturday, April 16 @ 5pm.

We are offering a free audition workshop in Scotia, NY on Saturday April 16 @ 5pm.  Come learn tips from Scott Cooper, a scout and talent developer who has discovered Nickelodeon actor Coy Stewart (Are We There Yet, Bella the Bulldog), Brooklyn Decker (Sports Illustrated covergirl, model and actress), and New Beverly Hills 90210 actress, Jessica Stroup (also The Hills Have Eyes). More recently, Scott - together with Delray Agnes from Delsong and Cheryl Harris from studio27 - scouted and developed local talent from this Capital District to being offered agent contracts and receive offers for LA, Atlanta and NYC auditions and work in the  industry. Scott's motto is "bringing talent forward" through education and his belief is that there is national-level work being done in Boise, Idaho or Schenectady, New York, if only that talent can be discovered and developed. The workshop will be a peek at some of this inside information and opportunities to "try out" modeling, acting and talent.

Book your spot with Delray via delsong at me.com
Include: Name; Age; Parent Name; Phone; Email and subject heading: NY Audition Workshop

Call: 1-646-484-8776 with any questions