[Capdist-auditions] CASTING CALL FOR FINANCIAL TV SPOT--WORKING PICTURES --Monday April 4th

Stacey Nooney stacey at workingpictures.com
Wed Mar 30 16:30:04 EDT 2016

Working Pictures to hold an OPEN casting call Monday April 4, 2016  from 9am-4:30pm
Location: Working Pictures, Inc. 436 New Karner Road Albany NY 12205

We are casting for a TV Spot to shoot in early April.

ROLE DETAILS:
Boys and girls ages 6-10, all ethnicities welcome
Males and females, ages 17-20, all ethnicities welcome
Males and females, ages 30-50, all ethnicities welcome

Usage will be (1) TV :30 and will be aired in the Capital Region TV and Web use for 1 year.  Rate does not include print, but may be added later.
Talent will be required to be on set for a half day shoot in the Albany area, shoot to occur mid-April.

NOTES for CASTING:
*If folks attended our First NY casting that we held on November 13th, they do not need to attend this casting again.  They should let us know if they would like to be considered for the next spot and we will use our existing casting.

*Please exclude actors that have appeared in any financial campaigns in the last year.

-Stacey

Stacey Nooney | Producer | Working Pictures, Inc.<http://www.workingpictures.com/>
436 New Karner Road | Albany | NY | 12205
518-869-0460 | f 518-869-8400  | c 518-281-7159

Tune in to see our latest documentary...
[crwood_march]<http://www.wmht.org/crwood>