[Capdist-auditions] ADULT roles for ongoing Children's Antibullying Series

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:16:26 EDT 2016

Hi everyone. We have some adult roles for the upcoming ninth sequel to the
ongoing kids antibullying series "How to UnMake A Bully" which has been
broadcast on Verizon FiOS and Comcast in 100 million homes, and used as
curriculum or program structure in schools and organizations worldwide.

Most of these roles below have only a *half-day* to *1 day* commitment.
This is non-union, and non-profit (501c3 organizational backing). Dates
will be flexible, to your schedules wherever possible, between June and
September. Nothing in stone yet.

*Send HEADSHOT, RESUME, and if possible, a LINK to a streaming example of
your work.*

Fantasy Sequence Game Show Host –

"Social Apocalypse" Museum Tourguide –

No-Guff Male Teacher –

Helpful Female Teacher -

Charismatic Principal – (late 30s-50s)

Concerned Student Advocate –

Reality Show Star 1

Reality Show Star 2

Reality Show Star 3

Reality Show Star 4

Too-Cool Reality Show Editor –

Reality Show Editor’s Assist –

Deadbeat Dad – (late 30s-40s)

Suspicious Male – (20s range)

Exuberant Parents –

Please let me know if you have a specific interest in any of the parts, or
if you're willing to play wherever. If you have already submitted in the
past, please don't hesitate to submit again with interest in the parts
above.

Thank you!
Mike

Creator of the Award-Winning "How to UnMake A Bully" Series
As Seen On-Demand Across National Cable Channels in 100 Million Homes
on Comcast Xfinity and Verizon FiOS in 2015, and BatteryPOP & YouTube

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
AS WELL AS the How to UnMake A Bully series!
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/how-to-unmake-a-bully

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com