[Capdist-auditions] Auditions - Taming of the Shrew - Adults

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Fri May 6 08:46:36 EDT 2016

*Auditions – Shakespeare’s _The Taming of the Shrew_ *

**

*/May 8, 9 from7:00 to 8:30 – _Adults_/*

//

*Please note: there are many roles for Adults and older teens in this show.*

/Steamer No.10 Theatre – 500 Western Ave. Albany, NY/

/– Parking at Citizens Bank – 501 Western Ave./

//

*Performance Dates: August 5-21, 2016 and will be part of our:
Shakespeare in Lincoln Park.*

We only make appointments for those unable to make the audition times.

*_Auditions_*– Please come prepared to read from sides – pieces of the
script – no preparation needed.

*_The Taming of the Shrew_*- Two young noblemen, Grumio and Hortensio
both long to wed the same beautiful young woman. Unfortunately, her
wealthy father will not let his daughter marry unless her hot-tempered
sister, Katherina, also has a suitor. Luckily, Petruchio is looking for
an affluent woman to marry, so Grumio and Hortensio convince him to try
to woo the extremely volatile Katherina.

/500 Western Avenue – Albany, NY 12203/

/518-438-5503/

/info at steamer10theatre.org/ <mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>//

/www.steamer10theatre.org/ <http://www.steamer10theatre.org>//