[Capdist-auditions] Teaching positions, Summer Interns and Volunteers oh my!

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:05:49 EDT 2016

With Summer fast approaching, The Cue theatre is expanding! We have lots of
camp, acting and show opportunities for kids, teens and adults!
Here's where you come in...

We are currently taking resumes for teaching positions and paid internships!
We are also looking to expand our volunteer data base.
Directors, Theater educators, Choreographers, Designers Please send your
resume and cover letter to TheCueTheatre at gmail.com

If you are a college student currently enrolled in a theatre program,
internships are available in Directing, Musical Directing and
Choreography.Internships can be as short as 1 week or as long as the whole
summer.  Please send your cover letter and resume to TheCueTheatre at gmail.com

If you are a volunteer in the community who is looking to get involved in
theatre, please contact us!  We are looking for people who want to get
involved with costumes, set construction, hair and make-up, ushering, box
office help, props and lights or sound design! We would love to help find a
place for you!

www.TheCueTheatre.org

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*
339 Delaware Avenue at Becker Terrace
Delmar, NY 12054
TheCueTheatre.org
518-650-7397

The Cue Theater is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.