[Capdist-auditions] YAG'S Outstanding 5 Week Summer Program TARZAN the Musical! - Register today- fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:20:47 EDT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

We are very excited to announce that we will be doing Tarzan the musical as
one of our mainstage productions this summer! There will be one week
programs in June and August and of course our very popular 5 week program
which will run from July 5 - August 5.
REGISTRATION IS FILLING UP, DON'T MISS OUT!

Come be a part of a 27 year tradition of creative educational excellence
and fun, at one of the longest running Children's Performing Arts Program
in the Area!   Now in our 27th Year teaching the art of life through
Theater.  Spots will fill up fast so register today!

Registration forms are  attached or go to our webpage at
youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org under registration forms!