[Capdist-auditions] Uncle Sam on Stilts - One Hour Shoot on 11/20

Rich Akullian rich at akullian.com
Sun Nov 6 15:07:36 EST 2016

Production title: Gettysburg Flag Works - Fun Web Commercial
Union / Non-Union: Non-Union
Production Type: Independent
Project length: (2-3 minutes overall)
Project format: 16:9 HD
Posted on: November 6th, 2016
Production location: East Greenbush, NY
Production Company: Akullian Creative
Company website: www.Akullian.com<http://www.Akullian.com>
Director: Rich Akullian
Audition Location: 200 Great Oaks BLVD - Suite 219, Albany, NY 12203
Shooting Location: Gettysburg Flag Works - 715 Columbia Turnpike, East Greenbush, NY 12061
Email: rich at akullian.com<mailto:rich at akullian.com>
Compensation: $50 - $75 depending on experience and quality (One hour required)

KEY DATES
Auditions: Please submit headshot and any supporting collateral ASAP as our planned shoot date is 11/20.  Actor likely will be chosen based off of headshots and any collateral that can be shared via email/web.  This part is for a short inclusion in a larger project.
By appointment: Send all material to Rich at Akullian.com<mailto:Rich at Akullian.com>
Call Backs: TBD if necessary
Shooting Starts: November 20th (Time of Day TBD)
Synopsis:
Gettysburg Flag Works produces amazing custom flags and other items for a global list of clients and is looking to utilize dry humor to tell their mission statement & history in a fun web commercial. The mood of the shoot will be reminiscent of current "Dollar Shave Club" commercials and we are looking for an Uncle Sam on stilts for one scene.

Character BIOS
[Salesperson] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 35 and up
We are looking for an Uncle Sam on stilts to be stocking shelves with American flags for one short scene in our commercial.  We are looking for a person who can operate stilts while also having a believable look for Uncle Sam.  If you currently have a costume for Uncle Sam that is preferable.