[Capdist-auditions] Designers wanted for HMT in 2017

Office Manager info at homemadetheater.org
Wed Nov 9 15:20:46 EST 2016

cid:image002.jpg at 01D239AE.C7A2E580

Home Made Theater, the resident theater company at the Spa Little Theater in
the Saratoga Spa State Park is seeking Scenic, Lighting and Sound Designers
for 2017 and beyond. Fees are paid. Please send letter of interest, resume
and examples of work (or link to online portfolio) to
info at homemadetheater.org.

Home Made Theater is a not-for-profit theater company in our 32nd season,
committed to enhancing the cultural life of the Saratoga region. As the
Resident company in the historic Spa Little Theater, we are a vital link in
creating a thriving community. We believe in the ability of theater to
entertain, educate and enrich people's lives. Our mission is to offer high
quality theater productions of outstanding plays, produced by a dedicated
group of professionally minded artists, to offer classes in the theater arts
to people of all ages, and to provide the opportunity for exciting and
rewarding participation in all aspects of the theater.

HMT produces a four show season, between October and May.  We offer dinner
theater packages with area restaurants for the three "main-stage"
productions. Each December we offer a "Theater for Families" production. HMT
also offers acting classes for children, teens, and adults.

HMT at the Spa Little Theater

2016-17 - our 32ND season

Oct 2016:  SHREK THE MUSICAL

Dec 2016:  a CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS