[Capdist-auditions] Reminder: RPI Players Call for Choreographer Open

Emily Phillips ephillips774 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:30:53 EST 2016

Hello,

This is a reminder that the RPI Players's call for Choreographer for *Avenue
Q *is still open. The call ends on the 20th of November. The original call
can be seen below.

-----

CONTACT:
RPI Players
RPI Union
110 8th Street
Troy, NY 12180
Phone: 518-276-6503
Fax: 518-276-6920
players at union.rpi.edu
http://players.union.rpi.edu

The RPI Players Open Call for Choreographer for their 87th Season!
Troy, NY - March 20th, 2016

The RPI Players is seeking Choreographers for 300th show: Avenue Q. The RPI
Players are a student run community theatre on the Rensselaer Polytechnic
Institute campus. The call will end November 20th.

Our Spring Musical is Avenue Q with Book by Jeff Whitty, Music and Lyrics
by Robert Lopez and Jeff Marx. This show will be performed on April 21st, 22nd,
23rd, 27th, 28th and 29th. Avenue Q is the laugh out loud musical that
tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves
into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he
meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the
internet sexpert), Lucy the Slut (need we say more?) and other colorful
types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life.

The Choreographer would be responsible for designing and teaching the
choreography of the show. They would be responsible for working with the
Director and Musical Director to compliment the vision of the show.

If you are interested in choreographing *Avenue Q* or want more
information, please contact the RPI Players Executive Committee at
players at union.rpi.edu. To apply, please submit a theater resume and a cover
letter no later than November 20th.

--
Emi Phillips
Producer *Avenue Q *- Link to the Avenue Q Drive