[Capdist-auditions] REMINDER: Auditions for Our Town

Nick Karalexis karaln at rpi.edu
Sat Nov 26 21:29:13 EST 2016

Hello!!

I’d like to remind everyone that we will be holding auditions for Our Town this Monday and Tuesday!  Please see the original announcement below.

A few extra details:
- Auditions will be cold reads
- Auditions are open to everyone!
- You may audition on either Monday or Tuesday, this is not a two day audition
- CBIS Auditorium can be found using this map <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8PFZwW_D9CCM1U1LVlKYWFyUGc/view?usp=sharing>.  Please enter using the doors closest to the red star on the map.  Also note that parking on 15th Street is free after 5:00pm.

Original Announcement:
--------------------------------
I am excited to announce Auditions for Our Town, a new interactive-multimedia theatrical experience.  Our Town is a joint RPI School of HASS, RPI Players, RPI Union, and EMPAC project that will take place March 9, 10 , and 11. The play will be directed by Professor Rebecca Rouse and will involve the use of a 360 degree projection screen in which the Stage Manager character will control the imagery on the screen using a gesture-based interface.  For more information, see our website <http://ourtown360.weebly.com/>.

General Information:
Rehearsals:
	-Table work before the end of the calendar year
	-Full rehearsals beginning in January
Load in/Tech Rehearsals @ EMPAC: 2/27-3/8
Performances: 3/9-3/11

Auditions for Our Town will be:
Monday, November 28th @ 5:30pm in CBIS Auditorium
and
Tuesday, November 29th @ 5:30pm in CBIS Auditorium
Note: You may audition on either day, not both.

Call Backs will be Friday, December 2nd @ 5pm in EMPAC: Studio Beta

Please contact us at ourtown at union.rpi.edu <mailto:ourtown at union.rpi.edu> should you have any questions!

We look forward to working with you!

Nick Karalexis
Producer, Our Town
RPI Players Lighting Chair, 87th Season
Electrical Engineering and Electronic Arts
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute