[Capdist-auditions] Extras needed for Dec 3rd Shoot, $50

Kathleen McDermott mcderk3 at rpi.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:28:09 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm working on a small shoot and I need a few people to stand in the
background to give the impression of a fancy social gathering.

Saturday Dec 3rd:
-3pm - 7pm
-Apartment in Troy
-Wear something high-fashion /dressy
-$50 plus pizza and beer
-Send a head shot to katmariemcdermott at gmail.com if you're interested!

About the shoot:
I'm an artist, I make playful wearable tech pieces and I document them in
short videos which I put online. One of my previous videos went semi-viral,
with over 330,000 views on Vimeo, and was picked up by Huff Post, Wall
Street Journal, Daily Mail and More. https://vimeo.com/94218378

This piece is called the Social Escape Dress, It emits a cloud of fog when
someone is feeling stressed so they can escape. In this instance they will
be trying to escape someone who won't stop talking to them at the party.
I started the documentation last Spring outside, pic below of how it looks:

[image: Inline image 1]